Thank you to those who joined us yesterday for our corporate office expansion groundbreaking! This is such an exciting time for our company and as both Rick and Ron Betenbough expressed yesterday at the event, we are so grateful for all our homeowners, employees and business partners who have all supported us throughout the years. We were happy to be able to share this milestone with others in the community.
Our mission is to build, serve and impact and we are always looking for ways to live this out. An interesting fact about our new office is that Prepare International, one of our ministry partners, will also have a space to office in this building.
Here are a few photos from the event:
Our new office building will have a skybridge and will be located next to the current corporate office on 82nd and Milwaukee in Lubbock. Quick facts about the building include:
- Set to be completed in 2016
- 27,000 square feet
- Two stories and a basement
- 2,500 square feet of showroom space for homebuyers
- Meeting space to accommodate up to 350 people
- Will have a full service catering kitchen
- Courtyard and amphitheater